DEPT OF TRANSPORT LICENSING AGENT
The Shire is an On-Line Agent for all transport licensing functions.
- Vehicle registrations and renewals
- Vehicle transfers
- Change of Number Plates
- Ordering personalized number plates
- Ordering Reverse Local Authority Plates (Application Form) pdf 56kb
- Motor Drivers Licence applications (GDT&L) and tests, including Hazard Perception Tests
- Motor Drivers Licence renewals – including photographic MDL
- Additional Classes for MDL
- Firearms Licence renewals & photographs
- Boat Registration Renewals
- Change of addresses
Licensing functions are performed Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 3:30pm.
To find out more about Transports functions please visit www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing or for further licensing enquiries please contact the Shire Office on 9684 1219.
PRACTICAL DRIVING ASSESSMENTS
Mr Greg Briotti is available for all Practical Driving Assessments ranging from C Class, Motorbike (R-E & R) to Truck Licences. For appointments contact Greg on 0427 841 272.