KOORDA COMMUNITY BUS
The purpose of the bus is to provide transport for community groups, and other groups as required.
The Community bus has a carrying capacity of 21 passengers including the driver.
Bookings must be made at the Shire Administration Office during normal office hours (9.00am to 4.30pm) Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
Standard charge - $0.65 per km
Driver class - 'LR' licence required for the Community bus.
The Bus Hire Form is to be completed when a booking is made.
- No smoking on the bus.
- All maintenance to be carried out by authorised Shire staff only.
- Only authorised persons who hold a current ‘LR' class license are permitted to drive the COMMUNITY bus, provided that the bus is hired by a group.
- Paying passengers require a bus driver with an ‘F' Class license.
- Passengers are required to remain seated at all times whilst the bus is in motion.
- Interior of the bus to be cleaned by the hirer at conclusion of journey. Floors must be swept and mopped.
- Outside of the bus to be washed and cleaned, windows inside and out. This is to the Shire's standard.
- No BOND will be charged but any damage to the bus, either internally or externally is to be reported to the Shire Office immediately and paid in full by the Hirer.
- Upon return of the bus, any repairs or interior cleaning required will be charged to the group responsible for hiring the bus.
- The bus will be fully fuelled when collected and is to be re-fuelled prior to return.
- The bus contains a First Aid Kit, located at the front of the bus.
- The driver or organiser must record the odometer reading prior to the journey's departure.
- The driver or organiser must record the odometer reading at the conclusion of the journey.
- Moderate Alcohol Consumption by passengers.
- ZERO BLOOD ALCOHOL applies for the Driver.
Bus Hire Form pdf 65kb